How cute is the card!?
Katie in my local Superdrug informed me that there are going to be loads of offers tomorrow in which you will be able to earn quite a few extra points. This isn't just a one off, obviously tomorrow will be quite a big thing as it is the launch, but they are planning on having different offers every month.
The Superdrug card doesn't offer quite as good value as the Boots Advantage card as they only give one point per pound as opposed to Boots 4 points per pound. Every 100 points are worth £1, which means you have to spend £100 to get £1 back, but if you take advantage of the offers you will be able to build this up quicker.
What are the benefits?
- You can spend your points to pay in part of your goods, you can use them in multiples of 100
- You can earn points when shopping online
- You still earn points when spending your points, the same as you would if paying cash
- Your points balance will be printed on your receipt and you can check online at superdrug.com/beautycard
- As a member you will receive exclusive offers, bonus points and other offers, some of which may be from The Perfume Shop
- The card has a mirror on it!