It has been so long since I have done one of these posts, Christmas just got in the way!
1. I had a New Years Day roast at my parents house and boy was it lovely, the most perfect hangover cure.
2. I am kind of back on Slimming World, kind of not! This week I have had two rather yummy salads.
3. This wasn't very SW friendly, a Turkey breast on a bed of veg, the problem here is that the veg was smothered in butter.
4. Believe it or not this was SW friendly! Both this burger and my salad will be in an upcoming Slimming World post.
1. I love my new mug from Urban Outfitters. I also love having a cuppa in bed in the mornings.
2, 3 & 4. Today we went to IKEA which had to involve straying from the SW diet! We bought quite a bit including a mattress and shelving unit, we were going to pay for delivery but somehow managed to fit it all in the car, just about.
1. Bob made a bed on the bubbles as soon as Spencer's Amazon order arrived.
2. Three of my babies cosying up :)
3. I've been ill with tonsillitis the last couple of days, I went back to work following the Christmas break on Thursday only to phone in sick on Friday. Thankfully antibiotics and chocolates have made me feel a lot better.
4. We've had some freaky weather this week, floods in places that never flood and hailstones that are coming down so thick and fast they leave a snow like covering.