1. Have you ever met anyone famous? If so how and who? If not, who would you most like to meet?
I once walked past Toby Faletau (Welsh rugby player) in town, blurted out "good luck against England tomorrow" and carried on walking, he looked at me as though I was crazy, we did actually win that match unlike yesterday. I've also had a selfie with Alex Cuthbert (another Welsh rugby player).
I wouldn't really want to meet any of my idols as I wouldn't want to be disappointed. For example, I am in love with Kelly Jones of the Stereophonics, in my head he is a lovely, genuine guy who would take you for a pint and entertain you with stories all night. I like that idea of him, I wouldn't want to meet him and find out that he is actually an arrogant so and so!
2. What's your earliest memory?
This is a really tough one! I have many memories but can't remember which came first. I used to spend weekends at my nan's house, me, my sister, our two cousins and our auntie stayed there with her every weekend. I have a lot of fond memories from those times, Saturdays always included a fry up, watching rubbish programmes such as The Gladiators, Man O Man, London's Burning and Heartbeat. We always had a roast dinner on a Sunday, usually followed by nanny's homemade rice pudding or fairy cakes. We would take it in turns each week to pull the wishbone from the chicken, I actually had a wishbone tattoo last week due to this very memory.
3. Why did you start blogging?
When I started blogging I had absolutely no idea that there was a whole blogging world and that you could achieve so much from it. I started mine as a personal on-line diary to document my attempts at losing weight and saving money. I then stumbled across other blogs, we supported each other and things just grew from there.
4. What is your favourite, and least favourite thing about blogging?
My favourite thing is the people who I meet through blogging. I've had the chance to meet so many lovely people, some who I now class as friends. I've also had the chance to meet famous chefs and founders of massive companies, such interesting people who I would never have met if it wasn't for my blog.
My least favourite thing is the drama. As with everything there are always people who ruin it for everyone else, the blogging community is generally a friendly, supportive community but you always get one or two who attempt to ruin it for others, usually driven by jealousy.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
I love living in South Wales so would stay here, but in a different area. I would probably live in Penarth, there are some beautiful houses there with balconies overlooking the sea, I would love to live there, I like the idea of eating my breakfast on the balcony in the mornings. In reality it would probably be too cold most mornings.
6. What's the craziest thing you have done in your life so far?
I'm not really a crazy person to be fair! I guess I'm quite brave with my hair, as you can see from my recent drastic haircut, but I wouldn't really say that makes me crazy!
7. What's your most treasured possession?
Is my blog a possession? If so, most definitely my blog because it contains a written record of so many precious memories. Otherwise it is probably my computer, I very rarely get around to printing my photos, it is on a to do list but for now they are all sat on my computer doing nothing. If I lost my computer and subsequently my photos I would be devastated.
8. If a book was written about your life what genre would it be?
I really don't know! I'd love to say romantic but my life really isn't very romantic! Maybe a drama as I'm quite a dramatic person, with a hint of comedy because I'm so clumsy and always doing silly things.
9. What's the best Christmas present you've ever had?
I would probably say my camera, Spencer bought me a Canon 1100D a few years back for Christmas and it has really inspired me to take photography to the next level, I'm getting better and better at photography everyday.
10. What makes you happy?
Cheesy but family and friends. I love getting together with family and/or friends, having a chat and a laugh.
I now nominate Ohkay-Dohkay, Karren Dennis, Hello Beautiful Bear, Chasing Esme, Momma Boss, Beautiful Things & Chilling With Lucas to answer the following:
1. What has been your greatest blogging achievement so far? (not necessarily financial, just the thing that makes you most proud)
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. How did you come up with your blog name?
4. What do you least like about blogging?
5. What makes you happy?
6. If you could meet anyone, famous or not, who would it be and why?
7. What advice would you give to someone just starting a blog?
8. What is your favourite food?
9. Aside from blogging, how do you like to spend your spare time?
10. What is your fondest memory?